- 1 MoBI laboratory with 150 qm2 fully equipped with motion capture and wireless EEG
- 2 laboratories with 35 and 45 qm2 with adjacent control room with EEG capabilities
- 2 x 64 channel Brainproducts BrainAmp DC EEG amplifier with active electrodes
- 1 x 160 channel BrainAmp DC MOVE amplifier and wireless transmission with active electrodes
- 28 PhaseSpace motion caption system with up to 70 active LEDs
- 2 x Oculus Rift DK2
- Peripheral physiology system (BrainAmp ExG)
- 2 x MSI Gaming Laptops for mobile VR rendering
- Various input devices: Wiimote, Leap Motion, XBOX Controller etc.
For stimulus presentation and coordination of the timing of events and data streams we use the following software environments:
- LabStreamingLayer (LSL, by Chrisitan Kothe) to align timing of events and data streams. Please find an extensive investigation of the Age of sample: BrainVision EEG recording with LSL in our wiki.
- Worldviz Vizard virtual-reality software to build experimental virtual environments.
- Unity3D for more visually sophisticated VR experiences.
Below you find a few pictorial impressions of our Labs and Equipment.